Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Edward Sloyer, Dr. Brian J. Davis, and the entire staff at Smile Designs of Long Island understand the importance of patient education. Good oral care is essential for one’s overall health. We know that the more knowledge our patients have about dental care, the better their oral health will likely be.
One of the goals of our practice is to make dental care accessible for everyone. And we want to do it as comfortably and painlessly as possible for our patients. To that end, we all work together to make sure our patients enjoy the best in dental care. That includes answering questions.
There are number of questions patients ask quite frequently, so we have included those below for your convenience. But if you have a question that is not included in the list, we invite you to contact us. Whether your question has to do with your oral care specifically or your oral health generally, we want to educate you. When you have knowledge, you can make more informed decisions about your treatment options. So never hesitate to ask us questions!
At Smile Designs of Long Island, we care about patient education—and we care about the health of you and your entire family!
- How much will my dental treatment cost?
- How long will my Invisalign treatment take?
- How long should I wear my retainer after Invisalign treatment?
- How much does Invisalign cost?
- How do I know which dental treatment is best for me?
- I’m a baby when it comes to pain. Will my procedure hurt?
- Do you accept payment plans?
- At what age should I start to bring my child to the dentist?
- I don’t like my teeth. Should I just have them pulled?